Below is an invitation to two webinars for TackleBar, a partner of Riddell. I think you’ll find TackleBar gives you a number of options for both youth football and at the varsity level. It would be a great consideration for 7 on 7 leagues, as it would be quite clear when a “tackle” is made or not for example.
Join us for a webinar to talk about TackleBar Football.
Alexandria Football Coach Russ Hinrichs will lead a discussion on TackleBar Football at both the youth and varsity levels.
Thursday, May 28, 4:00-4:45 pm CST
Tuesday, June 2, 7:00-7:45 pm CST
• Learn about how TackleBar fits in USA Football’s Football Development Model as the preferred limited contact game option that is driving increased participation.
• Hear steps on how to implement TackleBar as a game format in your youth program
• Learn how TackleBar is providing our youth with a high quality football experience.
High School football:
• Learn how to effectively use TackleBar in practices to teach tackling drills
• Hear how TackleBar can be used to run game-speed drills
There will be time for Q&A, so bring your questions for Coach Hinrichs.
If you get a chance, please check one of these seminars out. I think you’ll find there are possible applications for it, no matter the level of play. Thanks!
Mark P. LaFountain – Riddell
Wilmington Plant: 978-988-6300